Monday, 22 October 2012
|Dress - Topshop|Necklace - Primark|
I'm back :) camera is here, internet is working i'm all set to start blogging again!
This is the outfit I wore to uni today, I wore a jumper over the top.. but our house was sooo warm when I got home I had to strip off.
Ahh I'm feeling so ill at the moment, i've had a cold twice in the four weeks since i've come back to uni.. this cannot be normal. Therefore over the last two days i've been consuming lots of green tea, fruit and soups :) at least i'll be better for Halloween next week. Whats everyone dressing up as?
I'm now off to make myself another lovely mug of green tea :)
Love Jo. x
Monday, 10 September 2012
* How amazing are these cat leggings?!! I let out a little squeal when I saw these, so so cute. There from a website called iheartdropdead for £25, they look like they should be from Black Milk. What do you guys think? how would you style them?
* I just love anything Boroque so these lion door knocker earrings from ASOS definately appeal to me. I can't wait to buy them, they will really transform the most plain of outfits. Their also really reasonably priced at £8.
* The cross detail chiffon shorts are amazing! I think their one of those pieces that you could wear during any season. They would look great bare legged or with tights and a jumper. These are from madlady and cost £28.
* I found this dress in the ASOS sale, I just love the colour and the pretty purple detailing. This dress is now half price from £30 to £15, you know me! I love my floral dresses.. I think this one has a vintage edge to it as well.
* Ahhh I love collared dresses, the colour of this one from Romwe is so so nice. The detailing on the collar is perfect, the sleeves.. oh I just love it :) I just wish I had the money to buy it now.
* I really need to invest in a watch, i've had my eye on getting a Casio.. I love the retro look of them and this one is only £40, which for a watch I think is really resonable.
Dont forget I have items for sale on my ebay page, just click on the 'Ebay Shop' button on the left hand side of my blog page.
Love Jo. xx
Wednesday, 5 September 2012
Today was so lovely and sunny, so I was really happy when my parents called to say they were coming over to take me out. We decided to explore a little bit more of Bourne (where i've just moved to) today we ventured to Bourne Woods, which is just outside the town and within walking distance. Its such a pretty place, full of lovely people out walking their dogs and having picnics. I've never been to a woods with so many picnic benches dotted all over, in such pretty and remote areas. Kinda makes me sad i've only just found this as summer is coming to an end, although i'm sure i'll be enjoying numerous Autumn and Winter walks there.
Right off I go to put on my lovely pj's.. umm pj's and hot chocolate.. the perfect late evening companions. Sorry for the picture heavy post and my ramble :)
Love Jo. xx
Friday, 31 August 2012
|Dress - Vintage
This is a dress I picked up from a vintage shop in Leeds. It was originally midi length, I decided due to the fit of the dress it would be better short. This is the first item i've used my sewing machine on, so it could be better.. but I think for a first attempt at using a sewing machine it look alright.
Hope your all have a lovely weekend.
Love Jo. xx