Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

VICTORIANA MIDI

018
012-2
008-2-1
026
Dress-Miss Selfridge|Boots-Topshop Allegras|Hat-New Look

Hey

I got this dress off Ebay and it arrived yesterday, I love the victoriana neckline and the detailing on the sleeves. It also really reminds me of something Florence from Florence and the machine would wear!
I decided that due to the midi length and me being a petite lady that I needed to wear heels. I opted for my Allegras.. I thought they kinda matched my fedora, plus they are so so comfortable and casual.

I hope your all having a wonderful week, whats happened to the weather again!! I hope it cheers up for next weekend as i'm off to London to visit my cousin and watch the closing ceremony on the big screens :)

Speaking of the Olympics, my boyfriends brothers band is playing in the Olympic Village tomorrow. So proud :)
Their doing really well, they've been played on Radio 1 on one of the evening shows and got scouted to play at the olympics by a record label.. the name has escaped me. But here's a video of them, give them a listen :)



They have a facebook page Here

Love Jo. x

17 comments:

  1. I totally thought of Florence Welch too when I saw these photos! You look gorgeous, can't believe that dress is from the high street I thought it was vintage.
    That's so exciting for the band, they're really good! Loads of luck to them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress seem to be very vintage, I can't imagine it's a Miss Selfridge dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe the dress is Miss Selfridge, it's gorge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, that dress is abso gorgeous! couldn't believe it was miss selfridge, honestly thought it was vintage! you look amazing in it :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is incredible and looks like it was made for you! Lucky you to find it on ebay:)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaah! This dress is GORGEOUS!

    xoxo Mama Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is full of charm and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look gorgeous I adore the detailing in this dress, suits you perfectly! Best of luck to your brothers band for the future!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with some of the comments this dress looks Vintage!! It looks amazing. I'm loving this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!! Thanks for visiting my blog! The dress is so pretty, I could imagine wearing it, for a Victorian movie. Lots of luck to the band, really like the acoustic sound!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dress!!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this dress! I saw a dress on eBay the other day, and the photo was in front of a blue door. I wondered if it was you.
    Good luck to your BF's brothers band =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is stunning! Definitely a Florence + the machine vibe going on, which I absolutely love. And this is perfectly styled with the shoes and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that dress is crazy beautiful!!!!!

    love, polly :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't believe that dress is Miss Selfridge, it looks vintage! Def something Flo would wear!
    I really want to go to London to watch the closing ceremony, the atmosphere looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dress is gorgeous. I wouldnt of guessed it was from Miss Selfridge. Looks lovely :)

    Grace x

    http://littlefashionstudent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete