Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

LONDON AND THE OLYMPICS

020
100_1912-1
059-2-1
116
214
263-1
307
318
405
Olympic open water swimming on the Serpentine|Me in Hyde Park|London Bridge whilst watching the olympics on the big screen||The winners of the mens marathon|Great Britain in the marathon|People stood on the top of the Monument|Borough Market|View from Franks Cafe|Me in the V&A|

Hey guys,

These are a small selection of photos from my time in London last weekend. I took around 100 so its been really hard to choose which ones to upload!

I was going to upload my pictures from the v&a but I really didn't want to ruin anything for people who haven't been. It's so amazing and totally free to go to, I highly recommend it. I got so snap happy in there, some of the costumes they have on show blew my mind.

Another place I highly recommend paying a visit to is Frank's Cafe in Peckham. Its a pop-up bar that also does food, it on the top of a multi-storey carpark in Peckham. The drinks are reasonably priced for London and the views are amazing, you can see all the London landmarks and miles beyond!

Ahhh I miss London already!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great post! Was at Borough Market today :) and this is so shameful but I've never been to the V&A! I've heard about that cafe too but I ain't going to Peckham, it's gross. I used to live near there so I can totally say that right? haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, it looks and sounds like you had a great time in London! Is that black and white printed dress from George? If so, I have the same one, it's lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there as well! Hope you had fun!

    Just found your blog and love it!

    XO,
    Elizabeth
    www.tonicofwildness.com

    ReplyDelete