Monday, 20 August 2012

THIS WEEKS WISH LIST

Untitled #6

Clockwise L-R - Sunglasses - ASOS|Floral Dress - Topshop|Maxi Dress - Topshop|Bracelet - ASOS|Studded Brogues - Topshop|Studded shoes - OASAP|

* I just love these sunglasses from ASOS and was really suprised at how cheap they are, I thought they were designer when I first say them. I'm really into retro shaped sunglasses, so I need these on my face NOW.

* As followers of my blog will know, I love my floral dresses. I'm loving the pattern on this one, the studded collar gives it a bit of edge too. This is by Goldie, on the Topshop website.

* This maxi dress is from Topshop too, but made by Ragged Priest. It's quite expensive, but I just love the chiffon tie dye and the studding detail on the top. This could also take you through to Autumn, would look great with boots.

* Is it me or are ASOS doing amazing accessories, I literally want everything. I just love all things studded at the moment and these would look amazing with any outfit.

* The burgundy broques are from Topshop. I love the colour and the studding, perfect for uni :)

* Lastly these little studded beauties are my favourite picks of the week. I'm deffo getting these next time I get my hand on some free cash.. basically what is there not to LOVE about these.

Thank you to Josie and Evie for nominating me for a Liebster Award :) Their such lovely ladies and have amazing blogs so everyone should check them out :)

Jo. xx

14 comments:

  1. Oooh I love those sunglasses and both the dresses and... I just love it all! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously need that Topshop Floral dress! Had my eye on it for ages!

    I'm hosting a Giveaway on my Blog, if you are interested! :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those black studded slippers and the maxi dress!!

    http://the-goldenmonkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuuh, great stuff!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing! Love that floral dress :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhhhh that maxi dress is too amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice items!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I looove that maxi dress! I've been after the black version of those sunglasses for ages, every time I go to buy them they're sold out though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    that maxi dress is incredible! thank-you for sharing!


    lots of love,

    lily from red brick lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those OASAP shoes! Wowwowwow. You're welcome, love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm supposed to be on a spending span but I think I am prone to cracking now after seeing this. Those black shoes and maxi dress are simply to die for! WANT WANT WANT. I need someone to look after me and buy me fabulous things like this all the time.

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh completely in love with the topshop floral dress! xo
    Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete