Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

THIS WEEKS WISH LIST

Untitled #5

Clockwise L-R|Shoes-Modcloth £71|Boucle Lantern Dress-ASOS £65|Denim Jacket-Urban Outfitters £51|Neon Dress-Nasty Gal £22|Ankle Bracelet-Chicnova £7|Earrings-
Topshop
£5|Lace Dress-Topshop £45|

Hey guys

I have the internet in my new house now.. YEY.

So I know its a day late, but here is my wish list post for this week :)

* I squealed with delight when I found these shoes, I've been after some flatforms for a while. I just love the studding on these, although at £71 they are a little expensive.. i'm very tempted to buy a cheaper pair and stud them myself.
* Ahh Boucle.. I just love boucle. I just find this fabric so chic and sophisticated, I love that boucle is in lots of shops at the moment. The shape to this dress is AMAZING!! This dress is featured on the Look website and will be released in the A/W 2012 collection for ASOS. I'm already thinking of getting this for my works Christmas party.
* Now a denim jacket is another item i've been looking to add to my wardrobe. I love that this one is a little different to your average denim jacket, the faux leather sleeves are so cool. What do you think?
* I LOVE this dress so much, love the neon colour and cute polka dot detailing. However this is sheer on the top so would require a vest top underneath. This is in the sale at £22 what a bargain, I would still wear this dress in the winter months too.. would look great with tights.
* This ankle bracelet is just my thing, i've been wanting an ankle bracelet for a while now and I love how chunky this one is :)
* How cute are these little moustache earrings.. complete with googly eyes. I basicallly just need these in my life.
* Topshop have some really cute dresses in at the moment, I love this sophisticated lace number. I love the bodice structured top and full skirt, this would be super flattering on all body shapes. It also has sleeves, which is a bonus for me as I hate my upper arms.

Well i'm now in Bourne, we have unpacked all of our boxes downstairs and our new place is beginning to feel like home. Tomorrows job is to put all mine and my boyfriends clothes back in the wardrobe and weed the garden.
I also met my new boss yesterday.. I will be a barmaid! I really hope I like it, i'm kinda scared. The bar i'm working in is Retro Garage themed, there's swings in the windows that people can sit on and enjoy their drinks, an old VW Campervan thats turned into a bar, old petrol pumps, menu's in vices and the food is all american diner style. I think it will be a really nice place to work, once i've got used to it :)

Other than that i've been enjoying watching our amazing team GB, win more and more medals. How inspiring they are, I really hope this encourages kids to get into sport. In two days time i'm off to London for four days.. can't wait.

Hopefully i'll be able to resume my normal blogging now, I just have to find a new place to take my outfit post photos.. no more photos with my blue door behind me i'm afraid :(

Finally i'd like to say a BIG hello to my new followers, thanks for following :)

Love Jo. xx

6 comments:

  1. seriously want the shoes & the black dress!! xx

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee that jacket! (Zara have one for 40 quid btw)and that lantern dress is the most amazing shape. Hope you're settling in your new house ok and good luck with the job, it sounds like it'll be loads of fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really REALLY want these shoes, my friend picked up a similar pair in newlook the other week for just £20, soo good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg love the shoes! i've seen some studded flatforms on ebay but they're not as high, but still really nice! you should have a look :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love love love the shoes!!! amazing!!

    kissboombang, mika.
    head + heels

    ReplyDelete