Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

ENDLESS SUMMER NIGHTS

023
048-2-1
030
Dress-Thrifted (Charity Shop)£4.00|Shoes-Boohoo £10(sale)|Belt-Dorothy Perkins £3.00(sale)|

Hey guys,

Summer is here :) I actually managed to dry some clothes on the line.. YEY. This is what I wore to potter around town in the sunshine :) i've also taken about 200 pictures which I need to go through and edit for Ebay, so i'll keep you all posted on those. I also need to try and sell my running machine, ahhh so much to do before I move a week on Sunday.

Right, i've got 200 photos to pick through and edit/delete..hopefully they'll start going up on Ebay tomorrow :)

Hope you've all had a lovely day and managed to catch some sun :)

Love Jo. x

12 comments:

  1. that belt is amazing! looking good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i LOVE that dress it's too pretty, and soo cheap! :) xx

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks so sweet :D like the belt too!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is an amazing dress, so gorgeous. I can't believe you thrifted it! That's a really great find =)

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so pretty! And THOSE SHOES. I'm in love with them. Beautiful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post !

    Love your outfit so much!!

    You look FABOULOUS !

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s check out the link in my latest post as well :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is most radical! I love the shoulder/neckline.

    xoxo Mama Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the dress, and LOVE those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this xxx such prettiness <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful dress you look gorgeous x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the dress! and i love ur mint shoes!!

    ReplyDelete